Plaintiff Kevin Fox was falsely arrested for his young daughter's murder. Zellner persuaded the State’s Attorney to allow a private lab to test "inconclusive" saliva samples which excluded Kevin Fox with 100% certainty. Zellner successfully filed a civil rights case six weeks after Kevin Fox’s incarceration, and before the DNA exoneration, that survived all motions to dismiss. This verdict is the highest of its kind in the United States.
- The Nightmare: A Look at the Riley Fox Case, Chicago Magazine
- Court Upholds Finding That Police Framed Kevin Fox in Rape-Murder of Daughter, Riley Fox, 3, Chicago Tribune
- Where is the Justice for Riley?, Chicago Justice Project
- Will County Lauded for Self Critical Look into Botched Riley Fox Case
- Official Report Blasts Riley Fox Murder Investigation
- Riley Fox Murder Became 'Unguided Missile'
- Probe Into Girls Murder Became 'Unguided Missile'
- Riley Fox's Parents Speak Out After Alleged Killer Found
- With Plea Deal, Sex Offender Admits to Killing Riley Fox
- Eby Pleads Guilty in 2004 Riley Fox Death
- Scott Eby Makes First Appearance in Riley Fox Murder Case
- Court Upholds Finding that Police Framed Kevin Fox
- Jury Awards Kevin Fox, Wife $15.5 Mil
- Will Taping Interrogations Fix the System?
- Joyful Fox Danced Over DNA News
- DNA Clears Dad in Girl's Slaying
- DNA Test Clear Kevin Fox of Murder Charges
- Charges Dropped Against Father in Riley Fox Case