Civil Rights Cases
"Fighting For Justice"
For many Americans, civil rights means equal treatment under the law. It means citizens are entitled to be treated with justice and fairness. As trial attorneys with an incredible track record, we have won some of the country's most important recent cases related to civil rights and criminal matters. We have won numerous multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for our clients.
- Wrongful conviction of murder, sexual assault and other serious crimes
- False arrest and false imprisonment
- DNA evidence that helps exonerate innocent people
- Police brutality and other law enforcement misconduct
- Injuries in prison related to abuse and neglect
- Criminal appeals and post-conviction issues that require a high level of experience
"Holding Negligent Providers Accountable"
Everyone makes mistakes. When doctors and hospitals make mistakes in their diagnosis and treatment of patients, though, the impact can be life changing, even fatal, for patients. We also provide aggressive, strategic advocacy against insurance companies that are bent on denying legitimate claims. Insurance defense attorneys respect our firm because we win cases.
Our firm serves patients and their families in medical malpractice cases involving the negligence of doctors, hospitals and other medical providers. We represent injured parties in complex cases involving cancer misdiagnosis, birth injuries, suicide malpractice, and other catastrophic events, fighting for maximum compensation and a sense of closure.
- Misdiagnosis of cervical cancer, colon cancer and other malignancies
- Birth injuries resulting in developmental disorders and other permanent injuries
- Suicide malpractice involving the negligence of mental health services providers
- Medication errors involving the wrong medication or the wrong dose being administered to patients
- Negligence in surgery