$108 Million in Verdicts and Settlements
Rewriting the ending for innocent defendants.
In 23 years, Kathleen T. Zellner has righted more wrongful prosecutions than any private attorney in America. The Law Offices of Kathleen T. Zellner & Associates is based in the Chicago, Illinois, area. With our extensive legal network across the United States we can provide nationwide legal services for civil rights violations, medical malpractice, prisoner abuse, criminal appeals, post-conviction, and habeas actions
About The FIRM
The firm is led by attorney Kathleen T. Zellner, who has earned a national reputation as a fighter for justice.
No private attorney in the United States has successfully won for the release of more innocent defendants.
steven Avery case
In 2007, Steven Avery was convicted of the intentional homicide of 25-year-old Teresa Halbach. Now, with Kathleen Zellner and her legal team by his side, Steven Avery fights for freedom.
- Kathleen Zellner "not ruling out" defamation suit of over ex-DA's book — The Inquisitr
- Kathleen Zellner looks hard at former prosecutor — Blasting News
- Zellner says she's uncovered 13 falsehoods in Kratz's Avery book — Joliet Patch
- Zellner: Appeals court dismissal allows judge to hear all Avery claims — ABC 2 WBAY
- Avery's attorney files letter to "clarify current status of the Avery case" — ABC 2 WBAY
- Legal experts: Steven Avery's court case could impact Brendan Dassey's appeal — Appleton Post-Crescent
- Steven Avery's attorney criticizes prosecution's case — Appleton Post-Crescent
- Attorney for Steven Avery Files Post-Conviction Motion, Seeks New Trial — Fox6
- 10 Key Takeaways from Steven Avery's Motion for a New Trial — USA Today
- Kathleen Zellner: Ryan Hillegas Theory Originated in 2007 — Inquisitr
- 'Making a Murderer': Steven Avery's Lawyer Claims Teresa Halbach Killed by Ex — Rolling Stone
- Exclusive: Zellner says Steven Avery "Optimistic" Following Dassey Ruling — WBAY